How to Apply for Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program
Prime Minister Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program is a crucial effort designed to give financial assistance to Pakistan’s most disadvantaged societal groups, particularly in times of emergency like the COVID-19 pandemic. Through the provision of a cash stipend of Rs. 12,000 per household, this initiative seeks to aid 12 million needy families. Applying for this program and determining your eligibility can both be done by following the detailed steps below.
Ehsaas 8171 Emergency Cash Program Registration
- Your CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) number should be typed in.
- Enter 8171 code.
Ehsaas Team verification
Your credentials will be cross-checked against their database by the Ehsaas team.
Confirmation of Eligibility: The Ehsaas team will let you know if you meet the requirements for the cash grant after checking your information.
Biometric Payment and Verification:
- After biometric verification, payment will be made if you are judged eligible.
- There will be biometric verification at more than 18,000 Bank Alfalah and Habib Bank retail locations nationwide.
Alternatives to Ehsaas Web Portal Registration
- You can also register yourself through the Ehsaas web site if the district administration is told that you do so by following these steps:
- Please go to https://ehsaas.nadra.gov.pk/ehsas to access the Ehsaas online portal.
- Enter the code shown in the image along with your CNIC number.
- To confirm your eligibility, click “confirm”.
Complete your enrollment for the Ehsaas Emergency Cash program by following the further instructions.
- You will get a message confirming your eligibility if your CNIC is in the National Socio-Economic Registry (NSER) database.
- The next steps will be communicated to qualified applicants through SMS
- In the event that your CNIC is found to be invalid, you will be informed that you are ineligible for the program
Blocked Sanity Profiling: You are ineligible for the program if your application is rejected because of blocked sanity profiling.
Government Employment: You are not eligible for the program if you or your spouse work for the government.
Registration with Other Federal Government Programs: You are not eligible for Ehsaas Emergency Cash if you are already enrolled with another Federal Government assistance or funding program.
The Pakistani government’s Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program is a laudable effort to give those in need much-needed cash support, especially during times of crisis. You can use the Ehsaas web site or the SMS registration method to determine your eligibility and submit an application. Keep in mind that the assistance programs offered by the federal and provincial governments are separate, and those who qualify can take advantage of both provided they meet the requirements. Please feel free to ask any further questions concerning the application procedure in the comments area.